Subject: Re: ..inf file for Windows 98
From: Roger Walker <rosco,AT,rope,DOT,net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:52:33 +0200

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, mikeeo wrote:

> Why would you run CIPE on Windows 98? it is a very unsecure O/S and has no
> security features I don't think many ppl will want or help run CIPE on Win98

        Actually, it means that you can still use Linux/CIPE for your
firewall/VPN and allow certain clients to connect to your LAN without
having to be running Linux - unfortunately, there are far too many people
who are still only wanting to use Windoze on their desktop/laptop, and
when they dialup via the Internet to connect to your LAN, it isn't with
Linux...

--
Roger Walker                         <http://www.rat-hole.com>
Voice/Fax 1-780-440-2685             <http://www.man-from-linux.com>