Subject: Re: ..inf file for Windows 98
From: "mikeeo" <mikeeo,AT,email,DOT,msn,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:10:45 +0200

Yeah thats great but CIPE is not a client/server VPN, its a PTP VPN using
encrypted routers. You can't just dial-up and connect using CIPE the other
side needs to have the same key and the service must be started etc.. the
intent of CIPE is to connect two end points over a insecure network. If you
want to use CIPE as client/server I don't think you will receive must help
as this is not its intent.