Subject: please help .... with win2k version !!!
From: Philippe Moutarlier <philippe,AT,kscable,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:14:46 +0200

Well, I don't know if I am the only this ever happened but I am in
VERY BIG TROUBLE.

I installed cipe beta 11 on win2k. Doesn't work for me an even prevent
my old system to work.

Whatever, I want to deinstall it ... and here comes the big trouble :

- control panel /hardware best case : refuses to uninstall because because
        it might be needed for booting (I already deactivated the service).

                         worst case : the system instantly reboots, leading
                                      disk inconsistencies.

- hardware wizard : same as above

- disabling the network adapter : same ugly reboot

Now, how in the world do I get rid of this ????

Thanks for any help (I won't try this on windows again, I promise !)

Philippe