Subject: Re: Cipe for Windows
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:10:07 +0200

Yes, they should. It does look as though part of the checksum is getting
screwed up. I can't imagine where, though.

The synopsis of the dialog below is something like :

Win32: (NK_REQ) hey, generate a new key and send it to me
Linux: (NK_IND) ok, here it is with the checksum
Win32: (NK_ACK) thanks, here's your checksum back
Linux: Aaaccckkk !!!