Subject: Re: can't transmit files larger than about 1K to remote machine
From: Cheng-Jih Chen <cjc,AT,cjc,DOT,org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:48:54 +0200

Thanks.  The smaller MTU seems to work.  At least somewhat: the linux
box at the far end of the cipe tunnel (not the cipe machine itself) can
transfer large files most of the time now (there are still unexplained
hiccups where the file transfers don't work, as before).  However,
a WinNT4.0 machine still has the same problem, where small files work
but large files don't.  Any ideas why?  Thanks again.

Oh, I have ip_always_defrag set, but I'm not masquerading, so it shouldn't
have any affect.