Subject: Re: NT Domain Browsing over a CIPE Link
From: "mikeeo" <mikeeo,AT,email,DOT,msn,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:31:48 +0200

Well..make sure your replication is working by going to a remote WINS server
and query for a local host on a remote subnet. Also I don't how WINS or
NetBIOS will work over masqueraded hosts, it should work but you never know.
In order to make things right over the CIPE link, look at the CIPE+MASQ
howto shows you have to make input-forward-output chains to pass CIPE
packets un masqed it worked for me.

-Mike