Subject: Re: CIPE-win32-2.0pre2 crashing
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:06:29 +0100

Thanks, Calin

I am not seeing this behaviour in the service but I'm sure that it's
getting a bad pointer somewhere. Do you have Visual Studio at your disposal
? If so, run the service under the debugger and tell me where it happens. I
am unable to reproduce it here in my stress testing, so it'll be harder for
me to find the bug on my own.

Damion K. Wilson