Subject: Re: Deaf CIPE-Win32
From: "Ville Voipio" <ville.voipio,AT,iki,DOT,fi>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:54:21 +0100

I have been using a packet monitor (WinDump, i.e. a tcpdump clone for
Windows). The hex dumps of the packets are taken with WinDump at the Windows
end of the connection and with tcpdump at the Linux end. All UDP packets
sent by the Linux box arrive at my computer. The packet IP header changes
along the way because of TTL changes and address changes, but there seems to
be nothing wrong. The UDP part of the packet is otherwise intact but
something has added the checksum along the way.

But, yes, I think I'll try the "Adidas network" next and take my computer
very near to the Linux box.

Thanks for help!

- Ville