Subject: Re: CIPE-win32 v2.0-pre2 -> CIPE 1.4.3 = frame errors
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:59:46 +0100

Michael,

Have you tried pinging the Windows CIPE address from Linux ? Also, confirm
that you are able to initiate pings from either side of the naked dialup
connection (i.e. not using CIPE).

I know that CIPE can work in the U.K. because I have a user running it over
Freeserve, but I don't know about ntlworld :-)

Damion K. Wilson