Subject: Re: Win 2000
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:35:49 +0100

Yes, Werner

I thought about it several versions ago and neglected to add it to my todo
list. It's pretty easy to do and you should see it in the next release.
Unfortunately, I'm battling a nasty C++ bug that takes 5 - 16 hours before
it corrupts the program stack and crashes cipsrvr...Anyway look for it in
the next release maybe 1 or 2 weeks from now.