Subject: Re: cipe with Redhat 7.0 ??
From: Matthew Galgoci <mgalgoci,AT,redhat,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:38:13 +0100

Cipe is built into the Red Hat 7.0 distribution and more or less
works out of the box.

If you choose to upgrade your kernel, you should however use the complete
cipe distribution from Olaf, or extract the kernel patch from the
red hat kernel source rpm and use the userland cipe daemon that we
ship. You probably will not have good luck mixing and matching from
Olafs snap shots and what Red Hat ships.

Regards,

--Matt Galgoci