Subject: RE: CIPE-WIN32 Routing Configuration
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:00:34 +0100

There is still one outstanding bug that's not in the TODO: cipsrvr.exe may,
after an extended time, die because of a stack corruption. This has
occurred since I rewrote it in C++ and may be due to the C++ run time
library. I'm telling you this because it only happens on my NT4.0 testbed
when it is acting as a CIPE router under heavy load (stress test). Let me
know if this happens to you. Running it under the debugger is no help
because the stack is corrupted.

If you are willing to do a howto in HTML, I would be EXTREMELY
appreciative.