Subject: Re: FW: In-Reply-To: <3A13D687.C07039E2@microuser.ro>
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:33:44 +0100

I'm trying to upload a bugfix release now. SourceForge has been having some
problems. watch for it today and install over the existing setup by copying
the files if you want.

In order to rectify your booting situation, startup in no network mode
(using F8) and remove the file cipdrvr.sys in %WINDIR%\System32\drivers
then boot normally. The system might complain about being unable to start
CIPE but that's ok. Do a CIPE uninstall then and reboot. Your system should
then be clean.