Subject: Re: multiple cipes
From: Basil Hussain <basil.hussain,AT,specialreserve,DOT,net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:09:43 +0100

Hi,

> I also modified the redhat
> startup script to be able to handle multiple instances of cipe.  It looks
> for all options.* files in /etc/cipe and tries to start them all.  I have
> included the script below.  You can also selectively start/stop/restart
> specific daemons.  Ex.  '/etc/rc.d/init.d/ciped restart cipcb1' will only
> restart cipcb1 connection leaving cipcb0 and cipcb2 alone.  Any
> questions/comments feel free to send them.

Thanks! This is exactly what I was thinking of!

But, I have one question. Now I have the capability to start as many CIPE
daemons as I want, do I need to specify a different 'me' port for each one?
Or will it work with the same port for each?

Regards,

Basil Hussain (basil.hussain,AT,specialreserve,DOT,net)