Subject: Re: Strange NT BSOD behind linux firewall
From: "Mick Krippendorf" <mad.mick,AT,gmx,DOT,de>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:53:00 +0100

Hi Damion,

> Hi, Mike,

it's Mick, BTW ;-)

Thank you for your prompt answer. I have digged a little deeper
meanwhile, and I have found out that if I remove the start and stop
script entries in the configuration panel, BSODs don't occur. Or at
least didn't for the last three hours. I still can't connect though, but
this seems to be either my disarranged firewall/router settings or no
peer at all on the other side (can't call them now, it's two o'clock in
the morning here in Germany).

Another thing that I've found was that if I don't click in another
textbox after changing the start/stop script entries in the
configuration panel, changes get lost.

Good Night,
Mick.