Subject: Re: W2K Configuration for Firewall tunneling
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:35:20 +0100

Since you're constrained as such, maybe you should just go with the PPP
over SSH and stop there. You'll still have the potential timing problems
when running UDP over it but TCP traffic should work okay. I don't know if
there are any PPP over SSH solutions for Windows however, so you may have
to start hunting...

Good luck,

Damion K. Wilson