Subject: Re: can cipe handle encap. win neigborhood?
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:40:54 +0200

CIPE can encapsulate any IP traffic but NetBUEI (for the time being) is
out. Furthermore, I think that there are inherent problems with Windows
browsing/sharing using NetBEUI and TCP/IP at the same time (i.e, Windows
will prefer NetBUEI for SMB packet passing). I would suggest disabling
NetBUEI unless some other part of your network requires it.

Damion K. Wilson