Subject: Re[2]: can cipe handle encap. win neigborhood?
From: Bruce Sackett <bruce,AT,oec-sys,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:07:13 +0200

I can do this with standard setups but I cannot browse the network.
If you search by PC name (i.e. In Windows: Start, Find, Computers...)
are you able to see the drives?  You may try adding the subnetted PC's
into c:\windows\lmhosts and see what happens.  Otherwise you have to
set up samba on one of the boxes, add all the PC's to that, and call
it a WINS server.

---Bruce  mailto:bruce,AT,oec-sys,DOT,com