Subject: Re: can cipe handle encap. win neigborhood?
From: "mikeeo" <mikeeo,AT,email,DOT,msn,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:11:41 +0200

Yes you are right. There needs to be a browse master that controls the
browse list for that subnet, when using SMB across routers you must use WINS
or LMHOSTS if you like but WINS is easier. When  using VPN its a general
rule to keep broadcasts to a minimum so WINS would be the preferred choice
with CIPE.