Subject: Re: vtund for windows
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:45:37 +0200

No, not really. I have suggested that the virtual network interface driver
written for CIPE-Win32 might
fit in with the VTun project and make porting easier because it acts as a
"tap" device already. I've heard
no word on it from the VTun guys, I suspect that they haven't even looked
at it. CIPE-Win32 is GPLed
though.

Damion K. Wilson