Subject: Re: About CIPE-W32 for Windows 95 and so...
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:53:30 +0200

No, not yet. Possibly never. To adapt the CIPE service to DOS-based windows
would probably
require a rewrite or and entirely new approach. Win9x doesn't support
preemptive multitasking
and timing packet handling becomes an issue. The virtual network adapter
driver __should__
work but I don't know anyone who's tried to load it and I don't have any
Win9x boxes around
me (I don't want them, either mind you) to try myself.

Suffice it to say, if anyone's willing to help...This IS open source
software :-)

Damion K. Wilson