Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 (2.0-pre7) BSOD
From: Erik Wallin <erikw,AT,sec,DOT,se>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:20:31 +0200

I've also observed stability problems in 2.0-pre7. (and 2.0-pre6) On most
machines
(W2K Pro SP1 and W2K AS SP1) it gives me a BSOD. This happens both during
boot and
after starting the service manually. I'm not sure if it's the service or the
driver. One observation that might be relevant is that I do have a machine
where
it runs rather smoothly, only one BSOD. Can't identify the differences though.

I'm running CIPE 1.3.0 on the remote server if that is any help. I'll try it
against a 1.5.1 also to make sure that the peer is not the problem.

Is there anything I can do to help debugging? Would core dumps help? Any other
information?

/Erik Wallin