Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 (2.0-pre7) BSOD
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:57:28 +0200

Thanks, Any help at all would be appreciated. I wasn't a driver writer
either when  I started this. Indeed, most of my more recent development
experience has been on Solaris and Linux than Win32.

If you snag a copy of WinDbg and load up the memory.dmp, you may be able to
pinpoint where it's happening. I'm unable to force the crash on my boxes so
I don't have one to debug.