Subject: Re: Cipe for Win client behind NAT-maschine
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:55:07 +0200

Yes, It works the same way as with Cipe on Linux. You must use port
forwarding on the firewall, though, so that the packets being sent on the
designated UDP port to the NAT firewall from the outside are routed to the
CIPE box. Outgoing packets will simply be translated at the NAT firewall to
appear as though they originated there.

Damion K. Wilson