Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 (2.0-pre7) BSOD
From: Trey Darley <tdarley,AT,net-hopper,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:44:11 +0200

Alright, so you're peevish, eh? Well, well...I'm so sorry. But this is
the real world here-or at least most of us must pay some degree of heed
to the illusion in our daily life. So, why do you have to go and be
provoking? I wish that I could have a Linux box on my desk, but
corporate culture is what it is: slow adopters abound. My I.E. *happens*
to work at least as reliably my Netscape. But you can't discount an
entire O.S. on the basis of the browser. Remember, there are other
things to do with a computer *besides* surf the web. If it's such a
problem, I bet you could port Lynx to Windoze with little trouble.
-- Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------++
Violence stinks, no matter which end of it you're on.
But now and then there's nothing left to do but hit the other person
over the head with a frying pan.  Sometimes people are just begging for
that frypan, and if we weaken for a moment and honor their request, we
should regard it as impulsive philanthropy, which we aren't in any
position to afford, but shouldn't regret it too loudly lest we spoil
the purity of the deed.
Trey Darley
Unix Systems Administrator
Net-HOPPER Division