Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 (2.0-pre7) BSOD
From: Trey Darley <tdarley,AT,net-hopper,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:04:26 +0200

Sorry, ya'll. Off-topic traffic - unintended for the entire list. Inane
commentary, not trying to start a flame-war. Nick, no offense intended.
I know the feeling. At any rate, by apologies to you all for the
bandwidth waste.
-- Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------++
Violence stinks, no matter which end of it you're on.
But now and then there's nothing left to do but hit the other person
over the head with a frying pan.  Sometimes people are just begging for
that frypan, and if we weaken for a moment and honor their request, we
should regard it as impulsive philanthropy, which we aren't in any
position to afford, but shouldn't regret it too loudly lest we spoil
the purity of the deed.
Trey Darley
Unix Systems Administrator
Net-HOPPER Division