Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 DHCP
From: Damion Wilson <dkw,AT,rcm,DOT,bm>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:48:57 +0200

After you create the adapter, Windows NT's network control panel applet
will prompt you for the IP address of the new adapter. However, when it
shows the dialog, it tends to show you the parameters for the first network
adapter in its list, which will likely not be the CIPE adapter. To select
the CIPE adapter, you have to grab the Adapter: drop down list which shows
you the full list of adapters on the system.

DKW