Subject: RE: More than one Interface
From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort,AT,tmwsystems,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:16:52 +0200

I have two links coming into the same box, and it works very well. I learned
a few things doing it:
1. Have a separate options file for each connection
2. Have a separate device (cipcb*) for each connection
3. Use unique PTP addresses inside each connection

I can't remember if I used the same static key for both connections or not.

Good Luck