Subject: CIPE-Win32-2.0-pre9
From: Erik Wallin <erikw,AT,sec,DOT,se>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:15:19 +0200

I did some more testing overnight. No more BSOD. But, the service crashed
after about 2 hours of constant traffic. I tried copying a 320 Mb file over my
ISDN connection. So it's a slow but steady flow of packets.

How do I debug this? Does it dump core anywhere? Can I set this? Any log
messages I should locate? The system log only says the service terminated
unexpectedly.

This is a small problem compared to the BSOD and it's so far the only problem
I've had with this version apart from the problem of shutting down the device.
Looks promising.

/Erik