Subject: RE: Connecting 2 subnets via cipe
From: SBNelson,AT,thermeon,DOT,com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:05:22 +0200

This is not a limitation of CIPE because I do this all the time.

Send to the list sanitized versions of your options files and the commands
you use to start the cipe daemons.

One thing to note: Since hosts A and C use dynamic IP addresses, B can't
talk to A until A talks to B.  Same thing for the B-C connection.  Also,
since A depends upon B to communicate to C, the B-C connection must be up
before A can talk to C (and vice versa).