Subject: Another Newbie, and another stupid question...
From: "David Cowan" <taz,AT,hexland,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:46:40 +0200

Can anyone point me to a step by step guide (for idiots and morons) to
configuring and
running a CIPE tunnel between two networks, specifically for setting up
shares between the two networks.

The two networks are relatively simple, consisting of only a couple of
at each site, sharing a cable modem via a Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL

Each server is running as a WINS server, and DHCP server for the other
machines on the
local network.

Although both Routers are assigned dynamic IP addresses from our ISP,
both networks
are registered with DNS2GO.COM for host name lookups.

    Server A.1              \  (WinNT)  |
        |                           | Network A (              |
  Linksys Router                  /
Dynamic IP from ISP
        |     Internet
Dynamic IP from ISP
  Linksys Router                  \              |
        |                           | Network B (  (Win2K)  |
    Server B.1              /

A pointer to a web site, or a short description of a working
would be greatly appreciated.  The documentation for the Windows one is
sparse, and the FAQ isn't exactly full of this kind of info...

Thanks in advance (and sorry for the lame assed question :)