Subject: Re: Connecting 2 subnets via cipe
From: Arne Goetje <arne,AT,dome,DOT,net,DOT,tw>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:29:16 +0200

> This is not a limitation of CIPE because I do this all the time.
> Send to the list sanitized versions of your options files and the commands
> you use to start the cipe daemons.

here they come:

me              <my ip>:9999
peer            <other ip>:9999
key             < I won't display it here... :) >

optins2 looks the same but has other ptpaddr, ipaddr and peer addresses
and a different key.

I start the server on B (fixed IP) with
# cipe-cb -o /etc/cipe/peers/options1

This one works and I can establish a connection from A to B. The process
is also shown by ps.
when I try to start the server for B-C connection (options2) in the same
way, just nothing happens. No process for the second one is shown and no
connection from C is possible.

What am I missing here?