Subject: RE: Connecting 2 subnets via cipe
From: "Kevin Herzig" <Kevin,AT,Herzig,DOT,net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 05:14:12 +0200

You didn't mention, you are using different ports for the second connection,
right?

Also, I believe you should have a different ip-up script for each because
your second network should have different routing entries, as in

ipup            /etc/cipe/ip-up-lfd

Instead of different ip-up scripts, you could pass the subnet necessary for
the other route into the same ip-up script but I don't remember how.

If this doesn't work, do you see any output in your system logs?

Kevin