Subject: Re: cipe-win32 dynamic ip
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:25:00 +0200

You don't say if it's the Windows box that is changing addresses or the
Linux one. I'll assume that it's Windows.

If the Linux CIPE  configuration uses 0.0.0.0 as the peer address, then
that end will accept any packet that decrypts correctly. However, the
Windows box will have to initiate the conversation in a session.

DKW