Subject: Re: cipe-win32-pre9 fix
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:45:19 +0200

Just thought of some more :-)

Please don't start off with new versions of your own just yet. I'd like
the chance to comment before we start getting forked versions of this
thing floating around...

There aren't two threads at play in the driver. It doesn't work like that.
In fact,
the NDIS is just a layer and itself uses IRP's and handler routines just
like those
found in the TAP part of cipdrvr.c. However, the driver will operate in the