Subject: Re: CIPE Virtual NIC
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:56:39 +0200

Hi, Prakash

You don't have to use Overlapped I/O. In fact, you should probably start
out with synchronous I/O for experimenting. Debugging
my overlapped i/o code wasn't trivial.

I use a different Overlapped structure each for reads and writes. This only
allows me to have one simultaneous read and write request pending at a
time.
If you try to queue any more i/o requests using the same Overlapped
structure
before the previous one completes, you will get the error.

DKW