Subject: Re: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: Damion K.Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 05:04:53 +0200

First (if you haven't done already), assign an IP address to the adapter
using Windows network control panel.

Then, use the CIPE control panel to setup the peer, port and static keys.

After rebooting, the service sould be started automatically.

There is a rudimentary README in the root directory of the distribution
(alongside the todo.txt, et al. Some (better) documentation should be
available soon, just not right away :-) We're working out some last kinks in
the software so that takes precedence.

Hope that helps

DKW