Subject: RE: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: "James A. N. Stauffer" <stauffer_james,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:23:27 +0200

You can choose any static key.  It just has to be the same on both
machines.
One machine will have the IP addresses setup the reverse of the other.  The
Local address on one is the Peer address on the other.  The Lan address are
the actual addresses.  Lan Peer would be 213.193.169.125.  Your other
computer's Lan Peer is 213.193.169.123.  You need to choose a port, but I
don't think it really matters what you choose.  You will need to have your
router forward forward that port to your computer.  The PTP addresses are
the virtual addresses.  (I had mine assigned so I don't know exactly what
the rules are for choosing these)

I have just recently start to try using CIPE, so the cipe list should
correct any mistakes that I made.

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce,AT,ftc,DOT,gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`