Subject: RE: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: "James A. N. Stauffer" <stauffer_james,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:53:57 +0200

Look for a service that has DKM, VPN, or CIPE in the name.  Did you install
the service?  I think that I remember the readme.txt saying the the service
needs to be manually installed on W2k.

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce,AT,ftc,DOT,gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`