Subject: RE: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: "Marc Valentin" <mvalent,AT,abeditions,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:01:24 +0200

I found it : "DKW Heavy Industries VPN Adapter. Service" (CIPE_DAEMON)
I tried to start it in the nt service manager and got this : "cipsrv.exe has
generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the
program." on BOTH computers !
This software doesn't want to work on my system... ;<