Subject: RE: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: "Marc Valentin" <mvalent,AT,abeditions,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:41:45 +0200

Yes, I get the software error when I try to start the DKW service in the
service manager.

Important questions :
- My notebook computer doesn't want to go in stand by mode any more. He
think it is related with the installation of CIPE. Are you aware of problems
going in power save mode with CIPE ?
- To fix the problem of my notebook, I tried to uninstall CIPE. I had no
problem to uninstall the service but when I try to delete the CIPE network
adapter in the device manager, the device manager freeze and I have to do a
hard reset of the computer !