Subject: RE: Driver installed in Win2000, now what ?
From: "Marc Valentin" <mvalent,AT,abeditions,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:47:38 +0200

I can imagine what the development of this kind of software can be, but
Windows2000 is really the more stable windows operating system existing
today, a lot more stable then NT4... Win2000 works very well on a Pentium II
computer too.
I don't understand why you are developping on (and for) this old NT version.
Right, Microsoft is changing everything all the time (I have the same
problem with their database system DAO->ADO), I don't like that too when
this is not necessary but in this case it was really time to replace NT4 by
something else. (No USB support, no DVD support, no ACPI support, etc.)

Something else : this software really needs an uninstall system. I tried to
remove CIPE and to reinstall it and now I have two network adapters in the
CIPE dialog box ! (not in "network connections"). This is very weird.
How can I delete one of them ?

-marc-