Subject: Linux <-----> Linux Cipe problem
From: Rizwan <rizwan,AT,clovertechnologies,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:24:53 +0200

Hi there,
 I finally got the cipcb0 interface up on both the cipe machies.
ifconfig now lists cipe, eth0, lo devices.

I sometimes also get the error message : looped route

How do I test cipe.

Am using Red Hat 7.0. Kernel 2.2.x
and tar of  cipe-snapshot-20000702.tar.gz ( cipe 1.3 )

my two conf files are below.
-----------
machine 1 /etc/cipe/options
-----------
ptpaddr         172.168.1.100

ipaddr          172.168.1.200

me                172.16.28.103:6788

peer              100.200.1.100:6544

key             df------dfdfKey jey 128 ? t enc7
----------------------------------

-----------
machine 2 /etc/cipe/options

ptpaddr         172.168.1.200

ipaddr          172.168.1.100

me              real1.ratnakar.com:6789

peer            tech.pune.redhat.com:6543

key             key key key key key encrypto

--
            In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
         Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;