Subject: RE: How do I test CIPE ???
From: Roskanuk Michal <Michal.Roskanuk,AT,merlin,DOT,cz>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:22:54 +0200

I'm guessing mistake in name server as one of errors you done.
You're using (for which weird reason?) dns names on the 2nd box.
Furthermore there are fake domains. Who can be sure what IPs
it means,when those names doesn's exists in their domains?
Test can't say anything useful if you don't run it under
final environment conditions.

Another error is in port numbers. When box 1 listens
on port 6788, why box 2 transmits on port 6543?
Peer ip address (which includes port number, too) must be
equal to Me ip addres on the other side.

I suggest you first readout docs closely. Then you'll understand
CIPE basics and 'll be able to configure it correctly.

If this one works, its IMHO 8th world's wonder.

Mike

P.S. Also keep in mind that routing tables are very important.
For system they're very useful from time to time.

P.P.S. I feel my religion related preferences in another style
and and don't write it to every corner, because i don't want
to bother anybody. It's my private thing.