Subject: Routing over cipe-interface MTU value to low?
From: Knas <knas,AT,fhs,DOT,nykoping,DOT,se>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:11:13 +0200

Hi,

I have some seriose problems with routing over cipe tunnels. What i can
understand it is the MTU value that is to low. Some sessions drops, for
example, i cannot do http connections to some sites. FTP fails to other
sites. And other strange problems occor in the network traffic. I tried to
change the MTU but it does not help, i guees there are som other issues why
the MTU is that low that it is. Have anyone else seen these problems?