Subject: Re: NAT through CIPE (not CIPE through NAT)
From: "E. Jay Berkenbilt" <ejb,AT,ql,DOT,org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:14:37 +0200

I'm using all static everything for my simple network.  I don't quite
see how using gated/routed could affect this type of thing other than,
assuming that all your gateways are running it, increasing the
likelihood of having proper routing tables, but thanks for the
suggestion.  I will look into it further if my current path fails.

                                Jay

   What routing do you use? I found that I needed dynamic routing (eg.
   gated, or routed) even for a simple masqueraded connection to get
   CIPE to work.

   TTYL,
   Blair.