Subject: Re: depmod -a undefined symbols
From: ewheeler,AT,kaico,DOT,com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:15:40 +0200

Jon --

You need to build the cipcb.o module for the exact source tree & .config
file that the kernel your firewall is running was built on.  You might be
able to futz with it to find out which CONFIG lines on .config add
csum_partial and memcpy_toiovec which your current module depends on.  If
you comment out those lines it should (might?) stop complaining.  I've
found lxr.linux.no to work really well for searching for function names to
find what CONFIG lines in .config are making these guys required.

--Eric