Subject: RE: paket fragmentation and mtu
From: Ewan Bhamrah Harley <ewan,AT,searchspace,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:52:52 +0200

Don't know if this helps, but I just set up a windows/linux cipe link over
ADSL which often doesn't like a 1500 byte MTU. I found I had to lower the
MTU on ALL of the Windows interfaces (that is both of the physical NIC and
the cipe pseudo-NIC), before things worked correctly. drtcp
(http://www.dslreports.com/front/drtcp.html) is a convenient way to do this.

----
Ewan