Subject: Re: CIPE on WinNT behind Linux Firewall ...
From: Gert.Vandelaer,AT,medisearch-int,DOT,com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:33:12 +0200

Indeed
they are,
it's a port from Linux to NT / Win2k as I understand it.

But since the people in the other country have never heared of Linux,
and they need to (somewhat) administrate.
Sure I could plug a SAMBA there, but than what, they only know MS's "User
Administration" pannels and things ...

Have you ever set up a mixed CIPE environment by any chance, or am I
completely in the dark here ?

I'll keep you guys posted any way ...

Cya,
Gert

                    RoMaN SoFt /

                    LLFB !!              To:
Gert.Vandelaer,AT,medisearch-int,DOT,com

                    <roman@madrid        cc:     cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

                    .com>                Subject:     Re: CIPE on WinNT
behind Linux Firewall ...

                    24/07/2001

                    12:12 PM

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:56:25 +0200, you wrote:

>"Why on NT ?" you ask ... well that's ez ... because the CIPE client is
>going to be in another country,
>where there is no Linux support ... so, there you have it ..

 And aren't both NT&Unix CIPE versions compatible? (I ask :-))

    ** RoMaN SoFt / LLFB **
       roman,AT,madrid,DOT,com
   http://pagina.de/romansoft