Subject: RE: CIPE --> no such device error!!
From: "Deepak Kumar Lathker" <deepak,AT,ipinfusion,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:52:01 +0200

Hi Jeff,

 I tried manually one by one as you said. I get the same erorr "No such
device"
when I start the second file "options.is". I don't see any difference
between starting
manually OR using a script "rc.cipe".

Do you have any other clue? Thanks for your help..

DOES ANYBODY HAS A CLUE OR REASON WHAT IS "NO SUCH DEVICE" ERROR & HOW
SHOULD I GET RID OF THIS.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!! PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL MY CONVERSATIONS WITH
USERGROUP BELOW..

Thanks
Deepak